It’s always good to put in perspective all the findings in AI, in order to clear some of the most common misunderstandings and promises. In this episode I make a list of some of the most misleading statements about what artificial intelligence can achieve in the near future.
Here is a sneak peek
- Chatbots taking over jobs
- Neural networks are like the human brain
- AGI will become so powerful and intelligent that it can put humans at risk
- Intelligent machines killing humans
- Blockchain will pave the way to AGI
- AI will make doctors obsolete
- AI will improve itself until it becomes a super entity
Enjoy the podcast episode!