This is an exciting and challenging role on the Amethix Engineering team.
Amethix is building cutting edge software to operate semi-autonomous robots in controlled environments.
You will have the chance to work with custom and open-source software, communication protocols and libraries that can work in resource constrained,
intermittent connectivity IoT devices and connected machines.
You fit this role if you have
- Advanced knowledge of the Rust programming language
- Experience building and maintaining backend systems, architectures
- Strong analytic skills, knowledge of algorithms and software engineering principles
- Experience with tools like Git, IDEs, debuggers, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with cloud services like EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift and knowledge of on-premise equivalents